West Omaha Food Pantry and Diaper Bank
“If someone has enough money to live well and sees a brother or sister in need but shows no compassion—how can God’s love be in that person? Dear children, let’s not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions.”
1 John 3:17-18
LhP Food Pantry Fast Facts:
- We provide an average of 15 meals per individual per month.
- A donation of $100, will provide 150 meals for ten individuals.
- We offer a client choice pantry, which allows our clients to choose for themselves what products they receive.
- We provide a balanced meal plan.
- In 2016, we provided over 52,000 meals.
For more information about Food Insecurity, visit: www.heartlandfoodbank.org
LhP Diaper Bank Fast Facts:
- We provide 60-70 diapers per child per month (1-2 week supply).
- A donation of $100 a month, will provide 1-2 weeks worth of diapers for ten children.
- Babies need 6-10 diapers per day.
- Providing diapers helps children to remain clean, dry and healthy.
- In 2016, we provided over 37,000 diapers.
For more information about Diaper Need, visit: www.nationaldiaperbanknetwork.org