For your convenience, our most common client questions are answered right here.

Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.

Q: Do I have to have documentation to receive food from the Food Pantry?

A:  Each client must sign in with their name, address, and household size. Verification not required.

Q: Do I have to have any documentation to receive diapers from the Diaper Bank?

A: Yes.   Each client must show ID and proof of Nebraska WIC services.  If not participating in WIC services, a proof of monthly income must be shown.  After verification, each participant will be able to receive diapers once a month for 6 months until a re-verification is required.  ***Limit of two kids per family are able to receive diapers

Q: Can I receive diapers for my child while I am pregnant?

A: No.  We will not give out diapers prior to birth.

Q: Do I have to be there in person to receive food and diapers?

A: Yes.  Our exception is someone who makes arrangements prior to the pantry because of a disability or similar challenge.

Q: When are you open?

A:  We are typically open on the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 6pm – 8pm, and also the 4th Saturday of the month from 10am – noon.

Q: How often can I come?

A: You are able to receive food and diapers once a month.

Q: What is your weather policy?

A: We will make our decision regarding inclement weather 3 hours prior to our open time.  We will post on Facebook, contact the TV stations and have a sign on our door if we make the decision to be closed.


***In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email: program.intake@usda.go

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.