NON-PROFIT ADMINISTRATION INTERN
Location: LhP Office (11806 Prairie Lane Drive, Omaha, NE 68144)
Duration: Fall Internships are September-December
Compensation: Unpaid Internship, students may receive course credit
Training: Orientation and ongoing training will be provided by LhP staff
The Non-Profit Administration Intern will gain non-profit management experience by supporting LIFEhouse Partnership staff by:
- Conducting in-depth research on funding possibilities for programs and initiatives.
- Contributing significantly to source identification and the grant proposal drafting process.
- Creating and conducting a Community Needs Assessment
- Working with Executive Director, assisting with fundraising and producing events.
- Examples of marketing, fundraising, and event planning duties are researching donor prospects and granting organizations, attending strategic meetings, helping to plan benefits, and distributing marketing materials.
- Communication tools – emails & newsletters
- Demonstrated commitment to the LhP mission
- Desire to work in non-profit setting preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills, self-motivated, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle several tasks while meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and/ or databases.
TO APPLY: Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon review, LhP will then contact you for an interview.